Local SEO Cleanup and Repair Service (4 – 6 weeks)
For websites that have experienced a drop in ranking and suspect a search engine algorithm penalty.
This service is hassle-free and provides cleanup for up to 7,500 backlinks and a removal of up to 600 links.
- We analyze all active backlinks and create a thorough audit, identifying all toxic backlinks and domains that must be removed.
- We reach out to all domain webmasters in your toxic backlink portfolio and request the removal of said links.
- We use the Google Disavow tool for links that are not removed through manual outreach within 30 days.
- Includes: Google Search Console setup (if needed), Link Assessment Report, Link Removal Report, Content Quality Evaluation, On-Page Testing and Google On-Page Violation Testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I know if my site needs a link clean up? When should I propose to have a link clean up?
- We recommend that you have a link clean up when you suspect an algorithmic penalty and if there are any unnatural link warnings.
- Check your Google Search Console regularly to see if you have any penalty.
2. How soon can I recover from a Google penalty?
- Unfortunately, the time frame of your Google penalty recovery depends on your case. Some sites are able to recover from a Google penalty in mere weeks while others take years to clean their backlink portfolio and eventually be able to lift Google’s penalty.
3. What is disavow?
- “disavow” is the removal of toxic links to your website.
- Google allows webmasters to submit a disavow list. These are normally links that you have already reached out to but are unresponsive to your request to take down the offending link.
4. What is involved in a link cleanup campaign?
- Link Cleanups involve emailing web masters of sites with the offending parties and then working with Google to remove the links or reduce the links from websites that are unresponsive. For a lot of sites this entails sending thousands of emails to take down links created from bad SEO.