Advanced SEO Site Consultation (Minimum 2 Months)
For competitive niches where a technical and thorough SEO analysis of all On-Page and website elements is required.
This service includes an in-depth analysis with the purpose of revealing all available SEO opportunities to achieve and retain top search rankings. Insights generated from this service will allow you to quickly learn and understand the major roadblocks impeding their current SEO campaign.
The end-result is a SEO Analytics report that contains a detailed list of recommendations (for up to 50 keywords) and analysis of the site (up to 20 pages). This report is an ideal tool for planning and implementing effecting SEO campaigns moving forward.
- In Depth On-Page analysis
- Analysis of major competitors within your niche
- Google Search Console setup and integration
- Google Analytics setup and integration
- Structural analysis of your site (click-depth, semantic content, etc)
- Digital footprint overview with actionable recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does it work?
- SEO campaigns are often sold in packages of 6, 9, or 12 months because of the time it takes for a campaign to “settle” into any particular niche. Analysis is done in conjunction with ongoing SEO techniques and so a steady learning curve develops for the first 6 months of the campaign.
- Rather than working in conjunction with ongoing efforts, this program is designed to specifically look for each and every conceivable influence of your sites on-page ranking before your campaign is even launched. The research, preparation, and possibilities presented by this service provide you with a clear path towards significantly improving your search ranking in numerous keywords and niches.
2. What do I get?
- At the end of the first month you will receive a comprehensive analytical report on your sites current status, the factors influencing its ranking and search visibility, and a comparison of your site against competitors within your niche. The report will include an analysis of your entire digital footprint with notes on our findings and recommendations on what you can do moving forward to maximize your site’s ranking equity.
- The second month of this program will attempt to address a portion of the high-priority negative influences on your site. Depending on the results of the initial report, a continuing monthly subscription will be optionally available in order to complete the reports recommendations.
3. What does this service do?
- This service identifies how your site is indexed by search engines (Google Search Engine specifically), how compliant your website is with current best practices, the approximate value of your content to visitors, the dominate topics on your pages, the technical advantages and disadvantages you have in comparison to other related websites, and core site characteristics that can benefit or hinder your SEO effort. In addition, it has the ability to find any manual or algorithmic penalty that may have been applied on to your site or domain historically which may prevent future SEO activities from being as effective as they can be.
4. What types of sites is this service recommended to?
- This is strongly recommended for highly collaborative clients and websites that possess some incumbent authority (PR 2 or better)
5. Would this guarantee ranking of my page?
- Unfortunately there is no way to guarantee a particular rank with any SEO campaign due to ongoing counter-campaigns by competing websites and occasional algorithm updates by the search engines themselves. Minimizing negative influences and creating relevant high-quality content will have an effect, but the depth of impact and necessary time is and always will be uncertain.